Build your own custom camera strap!
Choose 3 of our 18 webbing colors to create your one of a kind strap. Whether you shoot Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony or Olympus, you will find a Mimi Green camera strap to suit your personality!
Our DSLR camera strap is made from 3 5/8″ straps that are held together with 5 leather tabs. Because the camera strap isn’t one piece, it has a lot of movement which not only looks cool, but provides for more comfort!
Mimi Green Custom DSLR straps are:
- a comfortable 2″ width, Actual strap is 30″, total length with connectors makes the strap 40″-60″
- Made with genuine Italian flower embossed Leather ends that connect to silver O rings.
- Easily remove the strap from your camera with quick release buckles. End buckles can then connect to themselves to provide a quick hand strap.
- Made in the USA
- Built to last—we use 3 pieces of tough nylon webbing that can withstand over 3,100 pounds of pressure
- Gorgeous, upscale and stylish. This camera strap will make your photography even more enjoyable!
Choose Your own Connectors!
.:.Webbing Connectors.:. 3/8″ webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40″-60″.
.:.Loop Connector.:. Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40″ long — end of loop to end of loop — which is a very comfortable length.
.:.Personalized Buckle.:. Laser engraved side release buckle can be personalized with your name, number, buisness name or anything else you can think of! Can be used with the webbing or loop connectors. See available fonts here.
(As pictured: Navy, Raspberry, Teal)
Note: The thread color will be determined by what color of strap you choose for your middle color (#2).
Maria Torres –
I am completely in love with this strap! I was shopping at the Santa Anita mall in Arcadia, CA when I approached a mother and inquired about her camera strap that caught my attention. She immediately opened up her Etsy app and gave me the sellers name. Shortly after I bought this strap and I am ever so thankful for it. It is beautiful. I been looking around for the longest and none seem to interest me until that day at the mall. Thank you! 🙂