These have been thoroughly tested…
It depends on which connector you choose!
Webbing Connectors: 3/8″ webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40″-60″.
2. Loop Connector: Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40″ long — end of loop to end of loop — which is a very comfortable length.
Our standard strap length is 30″ with a total length of 40-60″. You can also upgrade to a 35″ strap (45-65″ total) . We recommend this for taller people or anyone who wants to wear their strap crossbody.
Of course! Just contact us and we will do anything we can to make our camera straps perfect for you.
The pattern on the fabric will be slightly different than pictured, as each one is a totally original creation, made just for you! You will probably be super happy with the one we send you. If you aren’t, please send us an email to email@example.com, preferably with an attached photo of the item. Our embroidered items are embroidered by hand, so we cannot guarantee a specific font requested. We do embroider in cursive letters, unless print is requested. Please do not send us personalized items without receiving authorization to do so. Your item will be returned to you.
Our straps can be professionally dry cleaned .:or:.
Dip wash the scarf in Woolite or other gentle clothes washing soap. ring out water and rinse, line dry.
If using this method, take care to not wet the leather.Hang dry of course; as you would will all your own designer wear!
All payments are facilitated by Authorize.net and are protected by an SSL layer. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex. And for those of you, like us, who love Paypal & Google Checkout, we offer those payment solutions also.
- Each Lu Davie Foto product is made to order so please allow 2 to 10 business days (does not include weekends or postal holidays) to create your order. If it will be any longer than that, we will let you know.
- If you need it faster please let us know in the ‘notes’ section, and we will try get it to you by your desired date.
Returns & Exchanges
Thank you for purchasing a customized Lu Davie Foto item/s – we hope you love it as much as we do! In the event that your items received do not work for you, the policies listed below will address common concerns.
- If the item you receive is damaged, defective, or incorrect due to our oversight (wrong size, wrong name/phone number, incorrect color, etc.), we will be happy to replace your item free of charge. We will not ask you to return the original. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having this issue. We ask that you provide a photo of the item in question.
- If you ordered the incorrect size (length or width), we can offer you 50% off a strap, plus free shipping. We will not ask you to return the original. To submit your replacement order, you may send an email to email@example.com, or call our office at (505) 514-0216 Monday-Friday 9 AM – 5 PM MST. Please be ready to provide payment method and the size you need instead! This offer is valid for 30 days after date of purchase.
- We do not offer store credits or refunds for personalized items, including engraving and embroidery. Sales on personalized items are final.
Please email or call with questions regarding exchanges on these items before you send them back. Please call for more details. 505.514.0216
About Our Company
Check us out on Facebook or Instagram