Mimi Green Designer DSLR straps are:
- a comfortable 2″ width, (about .5″ wider than the strap that comes with your DSLRs) Actual strap is 30″, total length with connectors makes the strap 40″-60″. Extended length adds an extra 5″ to the strap length.
- Easily and comfortably worn crossbody
- Made with genuine Italian flower or scroll embossed Leather ends that connect to silver O rings.
- Easily remove the strap from your camera with quick release buckles. End buckles can then connect to themselves to provide a quick hand strap.
- Made in the USA
- Built to last—we use strong nylon webbing that can withstand over 3,100 pounds of pressure
- Made with a stunning, vibrant woven ribbon
- Gorgeous, upscale and stylish. This camera strap will make your photography even more enjoyable!
Choose Your own Connectors!
.:.Webbing Connectors.:. 3/8″ webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40″-60″.
.:.Loop Connector.:. Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40″ long — end of loop to end of loop — which is a very comfortable length.
.:.Personalized Buckle.:. Laser engraved side release buckle can be personalized with your name, number, business name or anything else you can think of! Can be used with the webbing or loop connectors.