Mimi Green Designer DSLR straps are:
- a comfortable 1.5″ width, (about the same width as the strap that comes with your DSLRs) Actual strap is 30″, total length with connectors makes the strap 40″-60″. Extended length adds 5″ to the strap.
- Easily and comfortably worn crossbody
- Made with genuine Italian flower or scroll embossed leather ends that connect to silver O rings.
- Easily remove the strap from your camera with quick release buckles. End buckles can then connect to themselves to provide a quick hand strap.
- Made in the USA
- Built to last—we use strong nylon webbing that can withstand over 3,100 pounds of pressure
- Made with a stunning, classic yarn dyed linen
- Gorgeous, upscale and stylish. This camera strap will make your photography even more enjoyable!
Choose Your own Connectors!
.:.Webbing Connectors.:. 3/8″ webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40″-60″.
.:.Loop Connector.:. Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40″ long — end of loop to end of loop — which is a very comfortable length.
.:.Personalized Buckle.:. Laser engraved side release buckle can be personalized with your name, number, business name or anything else you can think of! Can be used with the webbing or loop connectors.
There are no reviews yet.