Striped in your favorite house’s colors, our Harry Potter Hogwarts House Scarf Camera Straps are so dang awesome! “It is our choices, Harry, that show us who we truly are, far more than our abilities” choose this camera strap to show which qualities are yours!
We love shooting photos, but hate those ugly, black, generic camera straps. We designed a strap with the photographer in mind — it is both super stylish and super durable, the best of both worlds!
Mimi Green Designer Scarf DSLR straps are:
- a comfortable 1.5 -2″ width, (about the same width as the strap that comes with your DSLRs) Actual strap is 30″, total length with connectors makes the strap 40″-60″. Extended length adds 5″ to the strap.
- Easily and comfortably worn crossbody
- Made with genuine Italian flower or scroll embossed Leather ends that connect to silver O rings.
- Easily remove the strap from your camera with quick release buckles. End buckles can then connect to themselves to provide a quick hand strap.
- Buckles are military grade with a strength of 130 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Made with a beautiful 100% Viscose. Super light for ultimate comfort.
- Gorgeous, upscale and stylish. This camera strap will make your photography even more enjoyable!
- Patch is woven and totally authentic
- Scarf is Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
Choose Your own Connectors!
.:.Webbing Connectors.:. 3/8″ webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40″-60″.
.:.Loop Connector.:. Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40″ long — end of loop to end of loop — which is a very comfortable length.
.:.Personalized Buckle.:. Laser engraved side release buckle can be personalized with your name, number, business name or anything else you can think of! Can be used with the webbing or loop connectors.
Laundering instructions: Can be professionally dry cleaned .:or:. dip wash the scarf in Woolite or other gentle clothes washing soap. ring out water and rinse, line dry. If using this method, take care to not wet the leather.