The Lee Scarf Camera Strap is an awesome neutral for both men & women alike. It’s crosshatch thread pattern is simple yet elegant and it’s grey background goes with everything!
Scarf camera straps are all the rage and for good reason! Combining a sturdy strap with a piece to compliment your outfit is a win/win!
Mimi Green Designer Scarf DSLR straps are:
- a comfortable 1.5 -2″ width, (about the same width as the strap that comes with your DSLRs) Actual strap is 30″, total length with connectors makes the strap 40″-60″. Extended length adds 5″ to the strap.
- Easily and comfortably worn crossbody
- Made with genuine Italian camel brown Leather ends that connect to silver O rings.
- Easily remove the strap from your camera with quick release buckles. End buckles can then connect to themselves to provide a quick hand strap.
- Buckles are military grade with a strength of 130 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Made with a stunning, vibrant Cotton Voile fabric
- Gorgeous, upscale and stylish. This camera strap will make your photography even more enjoyable!
Choose Your own Connectors!
.:.Webbing Connectors.:. 3/8″ webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40″-60″.
.:.Loop Connector.:. Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40″ long — end of loop to end of loop — which is a very comfortable length.
.:.Personalized Buckle.:. Laser engraved side release buckle can be personalized with your name, number, business name or anything else you can think of! Can be used with the webbing or loop connectors. See available fonts here.
Laundering instructions: Can be professionally dry cleaned .:or:. dip wash the scarf in woolite or other gentle clothes washing soap. ring out water and rinse, line dry. If using this method, take care to not wet the leather.
There are no reviews yet.